Building Customer-Centric, Software-as-a-Service Applications
Businesses want applications in the cloud because they want simplicity and low cost. SAP provides cloud data management software that enables independent software vendors (ISVs) and ISV customers to take charge of their data and customize it as they desire.
Using SAP® Sybase® SQL Anywhere®, on-demand edition, ISVs can easily manage multitenant data architectures while providing the data security, scalability, and cloud availability their end customers demand. The on-demand edition can be hosted in private, public, or hybrid cloud environments. It helps you easily develop, deploy, and manage powerful data-driven software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications. Additionally, with more efficient access to and administration of your databases, it can reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) of IT infrastructure and operations related to your SaaS applications.
ISVs and their customers can take advantage of these key features and more:
- Full relational database capabilities for SaaS applications
- Atomic tenant databases that allow for per-tenant customization
- Declarative database fencing to facilitate compliance with data regulations
- Scalability by the number of tenants
- ISV-focused tooling providing operational insight into the data cloud
Learn more – download a short whitepaper today
GET THIS WHITE PAPER NOW!